目录
  • gif
  • 美女
  • 喵星人
  • 迷人
  • 女神
  • 性感
  • 小姐姐
  • 汪星人
  • 小仙女
  • 自拍
  • 首页 > 有意思的

    星球大战:原力觉醒经典台词

    点击:

    1.Finn: Can you fly a TIE Fighter?

    费恩:你能开TIE式战机吗?

    Poe Dameron: I can fly anything.

    波•达梅隆:什么我都能飞。


    2.Leia: You know, as much as we fought, I always hated it when you left.

    莱娅:你知道,虽然我们总是吵架,但我还是讨厌你不辞而别。

    Han Solo: That's why I did it, so that you'd miss me.

    汉•索洛:所以我才这么做,这样子你就会想我了。

    Leia: I do miss you.

    莱娅:我想你了。


    3.Leia: Rey, may the force be with you.

    莱娅:蕾伊,原力与你同在。


    4.Finn: Ok, stay calm... stay calm...

    费恩:好,冷静……冷静……

    Poe Dameron: I am calm.

    波•达梅隆:我很冷静!

    Finn: I was talking to myself.

    费恩:我对自己说的。


    5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

    汉•索洛:对这件事我感觉很不好。


    6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

    蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

    Stormtrooper: What did you say?

    冲锋兵:你说什么?

    Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

    蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

    Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

    冲锋兵:我会锁紧它们,拾荒垃圾!

    Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

    蕾伊:你会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

    Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

    冲锋兵:我会除去这些枷锁,离开这个囚室,留着门。

    Rey: You will drop your gun.

    蕾伊:你会把枪扔掉。

    Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

    冲锋兵:我会把枪扔掉。


    7.Finn: What should we do with her?

    费恩:她来了,我们怎么办?

    Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

    汉•索洛:那里有没有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯实机?


    8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

    波•达梅隆:你为什么救我?

    Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

    费恩:因为这是正确的事情。

    Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

    波•达梅隆:……你需要飞行员。

    Finn: I need a pilot.

    费恩:我需要飞行员。


    9.Rey: You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!

    蕾伊:你……你在害怕……你害怕自己永远不会想达斯•维德一样强大。


    10.Finn: We'll figure it out, we'll use the Force!

    费恩:我们会想出办法的,我们可以运用原力!

    Han Solo: That's not how the Force works!

    汉•索洛:原力不是这么用的!


    11.Rey: This is the Millennium Falcon! You're Han Solo!

    蕾伊:这是千年隼!你是汉•索洛!

    Han Solo: I used to be.

    汉•索洛:我以前是。


    12.Finn: Han Solo, the Rebellion General?

    费恩:汉•索洛,那个义军将军?

    Rey: No! The smuggler!

    蕾伊:不是!是走私犯!


    13.Han Solo: Escape now; hug later.

    汉•索洛:现在快逃,待会再抱!


    14.Han Solo: Well, you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon, for good!

    汉•索洛:哈,你告诉他们,汉•索洛刚刚偷回了千年隼,永远偷回来了。


    15.Finn: I was raised to do one thing... but I've got nothing to fight for.

    费恩:我只为一件事而生……但我却没有奋斗的目标。

    挺有趣网 www.quwang.cc